Lingoport is pleased to announce that this position has been filled, thank you for your interest.
Lingoport would like to welcome Spencer Thomas, a recent graduate of the University of Colorado, to the Lingoport family. Spencer’s skills in social media, blogging, video editing, computers and networking will prove to be great assets to help Lingoport’s goal to be the premier internationalization and localization software company. He is excited for this opportunity and is eager to spread the word about how software companies can grow in an international market.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a background in marketing and a strong understanding of how social media supports a company’s lead generation, branding, and marketing efforts.
• College student or recent graduate.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Very familiar with social media sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, SlideShare, etc.
• Familiar with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and Google AdWords.
• Excellent computer skills: Windows platforms including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Experience with SalesForce.com, WordPress, and video editing software preferred but not required.
• Attention to detail, creative thinker, and self-starter.
• Ability to work under high pressure in a dynamic, team-oriented, and deadline-driven environment.
• Available to work 10-15 hours a week during normal business hours.
• Help update and maintain the company’s social networking sites, blog, and Website.
• Assist in creating content for company Website, blog, and social media sites.
• Help optimize the company Website and blog for search engines.
• Assist in event-organization.
• Occasional date entry and administrative duties.
• Other tasks as assigned.
We’ll pay you $10 per hour and you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton of really useful, interesting, and cool stuff that will help you land a great job down the road. You should be comfortable working in a small growing company and able to work in our North Boulder office.
Sounds good? To apply for this position, please submit the following to Chris Raulf @ email@example.com:
• The link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one).
• A cover letter and resume.
• A short writing sample about something techie (80 words or so will do).
Compensation, Benefits and Other
• This is a paid internship @ $10 per hour.
• Casual dress environment.